We are looking for a Quality Engineering Manager to join our team.
|Company Name||TEENAGE ENGINEERING AB|
Katarina Bangata 71
116 42 Stockholm
|Telephone||+46 8 599 953 72|
|Mail Contact||Please use the contact form below.|
Studio for future commercial products, and communication.
Our mission is to create products with superior quality, functional design and top-class engineering.
Teenage Engineering do final assembly for most products in Sweden.
Ask us a question
- Quality Engineering Manager
We're looking for a person with long experience from the manufacturing industry to provide ownership for all quality processes related to the production of TE brand products.Key Responsibilities
In this highly hands-on role you will be working with every aspect of the products we do - from raw materials and parts, to assembly and technical performance, all with emphasis on superior physical appearance.
You will help build and manage a team of people responsible for quality engineering. This includes, planning, execution, process auditing, corrective and preventative actions.
- Quality management of TE manufacturing operations, working closely with our internal hw teams.
- Support product engineering development during the NPI phases.
- Generate and deploy Product Quality Plans, Quality systems and tools.
- On-site hands-on problem solving and Outgoing Quality Control.
- Manage quality documentation, specifications and terms in supplier contracts.
- Ensure compliance to the sourcing and procurement key processes and regulations.
Key Qualifications / Desired skills
- Self motivated creative problem solver with ability to make critical decisions to target deadlines.
- 5+ years technical experience supporting consumer electronics OEM management.
- 3+ years of management experience, both project management and people management.
- ME or EE background with experience from audio industry, computer or portable electronics.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly and quality standards.
- A passion for plastics, electronics and mechanical parts.
- Excellent English and Mandarin is a must, both verbal and written.
When applying, please add some words about yourself together with relevant work experience details.